We welcome blog post submissions for the OHIMA Blog. Blog submissions must meet the following criteria in order to be considered.
Article author must be:
- An OHIMA Member, or
- An AHIMA credentialed vendor or expert who has exhibited, sponsored or presented at an OHIMA event within the last 2 years, or
- A Student Member of OHIMA or a student enrolled in an accredited HIM or HIT program in Ohio.
All blog post content must be relevant to the Health Information Management field. Any blog posts that are not relevant to the HIM field or promote products or services will not be considered. Acceptable article topics include, but are not limited to:
- Management Development
- Clinical Data Management including CDI, coding, registries, etc.
- Performance Improvement
- External Forces including legal or regulatory updates, etc.
- Clinical Foundations
- Privacy & Security.
If interested in submitting a blog article, please submit the following to email@example.com for consideration:
- Blog Post Title and Content
- Any Graphics for the Blog Post (not required)
- Author Name and Credentials
- Author Headshot (not required)
- Short Bio of Author
OHIMA will review all blog post submissions before posting. OHIMA reserves the right to not publish a post for any reason. We will contact the author via email regarding your blog post within 2 weeks of submission. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.